WHS Safety Training Services
DRA Safety are specialist providers of WHS Training including Health and Safety Representative training. We have also developed and delivered Safety Audit training and bespoke Safety Training for over 25 years to a wide range of audiences. We are registered as an RTO providing Nationally recognised WHS Training under the Work Health and Safety Act 2011 since August 2008.
We are also an ‘Approved Provider‘ delivering face-to-face WHS training for WorkSafe Qld for the H&S Rep and Work Health and Safety Officer (WHSO). Our competent and qualified Safety Consultants deliver this WHS training drawing on years of experience in industry in safety roles.
Unlike other RTO organisations we DO NOT permit others to deliver under our name to ensure the quality and integrity of the trainer and the training provided.
WHS Training we provide
DRA provide WHS Training services as part of our general consultancy services and includes providing quality health and safety representative training to workers in industry. DRA Safety Specialists Pty Ltd is an Australian company registered with ASIC and an NVR Registered Training Organisation (RTO -31786).
Our Safety Consultant provide training and assessment for nationally recognised qualifications and are audited to ensure that we adhere to the VET Quality Framework. We are quality assured under the Australian Skills Quality Authority and registered as an RTO since August 2008. The details of our registration; the courses and qualification we are registered to deliver can be found at www.training.gov.au
Year after year we continue to be a leading specialist provider of safety training courses with exceptional feedback from participants. Delivering targeted Work Health & Safety Consultancy, WHS Auditing, Management and Safety compliant to the Work Health and Safety Act 2011 across Australia.
Our Safety Trainers and Assessors (Safety Consultants) hold extensive WHS (OHS) qualifications and experience in training in an Adult Learning Environment that engage participants in the health and safety representative training. Our qualified safety consultants can provide customised safety training that is tailored to the specific needs and requirements of the organisation. They can take into account the specific tasks and responsibilities of each employee and design a training program that is appropriate for their role. This not only helps employees retain the information taught in the training, but also ensures that the training is relevant and useful for their job.
All safety services for WHS training and assessment is delivered by our trainers and assessors who:
- Hold relevant Safety Competencies for all the courses delivered and assessed.
- Have current industry skills directly relevant to the training/assessment being delivered.
- Continue to develop their Vocational Education and Training (VET) knowledge and skills as well as their industry currency and trainer / assessor competence.
- Assist the business to improve health and safety at the workplace.
We also have a list of FAQ that may be able to answer any questions you have on the health and safety training courses we provide.
Contact us today for an obligation free quote on any of our services.
Safety Training Courses
You may choose to download a copy of the calendar from the button below or navigate the online course calendar at the top of the page.
Accredited Certificate Courses
- Work Health and Safety Officer Services (WHSO)
- Fire Safety Adviser (FSA)
- Fire Safety Adviser (Refresher)
- Work At Heights
- Work Health and Safety Officer (WHSO)
- Health and Safety Representative (HSR) or Brochure
- Health and Safety Representative Refresher (HSR) or Brochure
General Safety Training
Available Training Contextualized to your business
- Safety Committee Training
- Health & Safety Communication
- Supervisors Safety Awareness Course
- Workplace Noise Training & Assessment
- Infectious and Communicable Diseases