Safe Work Australia have launched this year’s National Safe Work month that aims to improve awareness of work health and safety, encourage discussion about safety at work and share positive workplace stories from across Australia.
Safe Work Australia are continuing to support the National Safe Work Month with a range of resources for businesses, by hosting workplace participation reward programs and sharing stories and statistics about work health and safety.
You can be involved in this special initiative by
– Attending events in your workplace or in your local area.
– Downloading the resource kit to help promote the month in your workplace.
– Sharing the National Safe Work Month messages through your online channels.
– Entering the Workplace Participation Reward and showcase your workplace.
– Watching the Safe Work Month video messages.
– Watching free online seminars showcasing the latest thinking, research, developments and best practice in work health and safety, available from October at seminars.swa.gov.au
– Connecting on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter to find out about local events and to share your safe work month workplace stories. Use the hashtag #safeworkmonth to join the conversation.
Be Part of Safe Work Month and assist in raising awareness about work health and safety within your organisation.